Farrell's U.S. Martial Arts takes pride in the quality of our programs and believe in Taekwondo's ability to help anyone reach her or his potential. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our students. We teach the style of Taekwondo you find in the Olympics, which is governed by the World Taekwondo Federation, with programs for kids, teens & adults. Our modern curriculum is masterfully interwoven with practical techniques that offer matchless skill, physical fitness, and guidance to help you accomplish your goals. Educational objectives of Taekwondo are to develop an appreciation of Taekwondo as a sport and as an art, to achieve physical fitness through positive participation, to improve mental discipline and emotional equanimity, to learn self-defense skills, and to develop a sense of responsibility for one's self and others.
What are some of the benefits of Taekwondo?
- Build self-confidence by encouraging you to succeed and take control of your life.
- Enhance self-discipline by training through the Tenets of of Taekwondo.
- Develope leadship skills by assisting others in class.
- Manage your stress and anxiety through physical fitness.
- Learn self-defense skills in training you to recognize situational risks and how to handle yourself appropriately.
- Strengthen your mind and body, improve flexibility and coordination, and build muscle tone and endurance through your journey to Black Belt!